Oh Georgie~where do I even begin? You are awesome. You are feisty. Wonder who you get that trait from? :) I love the fact that you can handle yourself. You even bit our dog...yes. YOU bit the dog. What can I say, you keep us on our toes! We love that about you!

You are very independent, but also love to be snuggled with. The best of both worlds. Your Daddy is your hero. You are a Daddy's boy.
You also love your big brother, Jack. You light up when he is around. We can't wait to see you two become best friends.

You love to play with balls, bats, golf clubs, cars, planes and all things manly. You are a true little boy in that you love to get dirty. Every once in awhile, you can get into some mischief.
I know, Georgie. Happy Meals are delicious.
You can also work an iphone like a whiz. It's one of your favorite things to play with.

I love that fact that you are golden. We call you nugget...you know, our golden boy. We love your hair and your golden skin. You keep a little tan year round. I think you are beautiful. But I'm allowed to think that. I'm your only Momma.
We can't wait to see you play sports. We think you will love playing as much as you love watching Jack.

You love to have your picture made and always say, "ccccchhhheeeeesssseee"!

Even though you are a Daddy's boy...your Momma can steal some sugar, too. You give the best hugs and kisses.
I love you Georgie!





1 comment:
Hey Janelle....haven't read all the blogs on my dell computer in a LONG time. WOW ...4 kids! FUN FUN!!!! I loved it!:) I had all four of mine before Justin started kindergarten as well! BUT...believe yours are even closer in age than mine! Jenna was born in May before Justin started kindergarten in August. AND..my third I guess you could call golden also. Jarod was my ONLY one with WHITE blond hair! Everyone always wondered where he came from! And was very active....riding his skateboard down Tulip Poplar Lane with a diaper on and pacifier in his mouth! :)) But as I know you do also...I think all 4 of mine were golden:) Loved your update and tell your family hello!...Konie Bryant Clark....p.s. tell Melissa congrats!
Post a Comment