Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Fun!






Wow! What a great summer we have had! Clara has been growing by leaps and bounds weighing in at just over 15 pounds at four months old. I can not seem to believe she is already four months...time flies! She has truly been such a sweet blessing to us. She smiles and coos constantly and is a true mommy's girl. Jack has been so busy as well with visits to the lake, Orlando and the beach! He loves the water and can not ever seem to get enough of the outdoors. We end most of our days playing outside until dark arrives. He is turning into such a little boy...he thinks EVERYTHING is a bat or a ball. Needless to say, many things have been tossed that shouldn't have been! Here are some photos from this summer...enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Denise said...

Janelle: Love the idea. I've attempted to create our blog and I think I've done it. Can't believe that Jack will be 2 tomorrow!!!! See you in a couple of weeks.

Denise said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, Jack! Can't wait to celebrate with you in a few weeks. Love, The Barganskis